- This event has passed.
Isomat Beginners Workshop – 4 days
February 23 @ 2:00 pm - February 26 @ 9:00 pmR4500
The Isomalt Beginners Skill Program is a Hands-on Program. Total of 36 hours training. Daily from 2pm-9pm.
The focus will be on the melting process, aeration, pulling, blowing, airbrushing and assembly of a variation of techniques.
- Theory on Isomalt
- Usage of colouring & Isomalt
- Storage of final pieces
- Melting process of Isomalt
- Aeration of Isomalt
- Pulling of a variation of shapes and Rock Rose succulent petals
- Pulling sticks
- Casting in silicone mould
- Pouring in stainless steel
- Pouring Isomalt on ice
- Blowing bolls
- Blowing abstract pieces
- Rock rose succulent with airbrushing
- Assembly of your first showpiece
This program will give you the knowledge to start specializing in more technical flowers and showpieces.
If you interested, please request the individual enrolment form: email@example.com
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the Program.