Cheese Making Workshop (3-days)
May 27 @ 4:00 pm - May 29 @ 9:00 pmR3500
In this exciting 3 day cheese making workshop the following will be covered:
27 & 28 May from 4pm – 9pm and Saturday from 8am-5pm.
Theoretical and practical components:
- Cheese making process
- Enzymes and preservatives.
- Cheese making ingredients
- Cheddar cheese (stirred curd) aged cheese
- Queso Blanco (Ricotta style)
- Cream cheese- 3 flavours (roasted Pecan and Honey, Blueberry and Fennel, Roasted Garlic and Ginger)
- Feta cheese- 3 flavours (Black pepper and mint, Rosemary and olive, Peppadew and chives)
On day 3 all students will create a cheese platter.
If you interested, please request an individual enrolment form from firstname.lastname@example.org